2024 Auspicious Period for CNY Visits (拜年）
Published: 16 Nov 2023
The first day of Chinese New Year symbolizes a new beginning and calls for early rising and preparations to visit relatives and friends. It is customary to don new clothes and exchange auspicious greetings. ‘Bai nian‘ (拜年) is the traditional practice of expressing well-wishes to loved ones for the year.
For an auspicious start to 2024, have breakfast together as a family and incorporate red, orange or blue hues into your New Year outfit.
More relevant links:
- Chinese New Year Dos and Don’ts
- 2024 Auspicious Dates for Spring Cleaning
- 2024 Dates for Discontinuation & Commencement of Work
- When to Receive the God of Wealth in 2024
- 2024 Dates for Prayers to Grand Duke
- 2024 Li Chun – All You Need to Know
- 2024 Way Calendar
- Way’s 2024 ProsperGraph